August 9, 2013

everywhere..

..is where i look for you. a crowded party - people dancing, drinking, laughing, talking, taking photos, having fun. i look around: so many potential lovers. maybe the love of my life, or at least my love of the summer.
but actually, the only person i would so much love to see at that moment and anytime is you, a friend.
i could have his wonderful kisses, but i just want your brotherly hugs.
i could have his compliment about how sexy every part of me looks, but i just want you telling me how i smell awesome.
i could have him telling me about our wonderful future with a house, garden, kids and pet, but i just want you to tell me we will do the best activity tommorow. and that could be even such a simple one like eating ice cream.

people want the world and success, diamonds and money. i just want to be friends with you, cause you are so special to me. 


Lots of Love xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment