August 7, 2013

That's subjective, Mr.

I bought a new dress for some very special occassions and a lot of people told me they don't like it. I still wore it, because I think it looks georgeous.
This situation made me ask:

Who sais what is beautiful and what is not?

Who are people around you to tell you if you can run around in this or that shirt or not? Who are people to tell you if what you said was stupid or not? Who are people to tell you you should weigh 58 kilos and not 70? How will the world change, if you will dress/look as others want you to? How will this change your life to the better? How can you ever live your inner self if you try to comfort others all the time?

Even if everyone except of you thinks your look/weigh/hair/nails/etc. are awful, you shouldn't change it. Why? Because YOU like it. And YOU matter. You is 
be -you - tiful
Don't you forget!


Lots of LOVE xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment