August 8, 2013

Men that we want

I want a man to lead me. Not to be my master, but to lovely show me the way when I get lost.
I want a strong man. Not to show me his muscles and how awesome he is, but to hold our kids and carry the groceries - a great father an husband.
I want a man to give me freedom. Not to leave me alone, not to safe me, but to stand by me, as I save myself.
I want a man to love women. Not to run after everyone he sees, but to worship his wife and his daughters.
I want a man to love the lord. Not only saying 'christian' on his papers, but to have god in his heart and his life. To be in a real relationship with him.
I want a man to talk to me. Not only about ''necessary things'', like when to attend the kids school events, but about how I feel and what he can do to change my day for the better.
I want a man to kiss me. Not to want my body all the time, but to kiss my mind.

I don't want the better guy. I want the guy, that makes me a better girl.


Lots of Love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment