January 1, 2015

Happy Year Without Chocolate

Craaaaaaazy! I haven't been posting since 2013! I don't know, why I didn't come back to my blog, though I was thinking about it quite some times. Okay, I had another blog about my travels, which kept me busy. But I'm back :-)

I decided to make 2015 my "Happy Year Without Chocolate" HYWC!
What does that mean? I break up with my chocolate-obsession (everytime I'm in bad mood: "Only Chcolate can help me now!") and start to look for other things, that make me HAPPY.
So basically I will post at least "one reason to be happy" each day, until there will be 365 reasons for happiness! I'm excited about this journey, because I already now imagine all the challenging days where my mood will be like

I hateeeeeeeeeeeee everyyyyythiiiiingggg and everrrryyyyyyyyonnnee...

and I'm curious what kind of happy thing I will find on these days. Join me on my journey :-)



Lots of Love xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment