January 1, 2015

Get Your Happy On! ..*6 Reasons to be happy*

The 1st of January 2015 didn't start the way I planned to: Waking up early, being productive as never before. Actually I woke up late, being tired from the night before, and barely able to motivate myself to get out of bed and do anything.
But hey I commited this year of my life to daily happiness without chocolate, so this kind of forced me to get up and go look for something to make me haaapppyyyy. And that's what I found during the day:

#1 A HOT CUP OF TEA/COFFEE
Nothing better than to start your day with tea or coffee...It makes me feel fresh and ready to start the day.

#2 GET STYLED
I don't know how far this may work for men, but for me as a woman it works pretty well. I felt so discouraged to follow my duties today, so I decided to pick out the most beautiful outfit I could find, get my hair and nails done and put festive (but not too festive) make up on. Once you feel pretty from the inside, it will make you feel a whole lot better on the inside.

#3 START
Start a new project or something you wanted to do in a long time. I know this sounds so easy, but is so hard to do...I mean: Where the heck does the motivation to get started hide itself? I cannot give you a better advice than to BE A TOUGH BITCH AND PROVE IT. Just stop your self-pity party and get that sweet ass up and just START. You know that once you start, it will a) be easy to continue b) will make you feel good!

#4 FORGET
Forget about shit of the past, forget about the bumpy road that lies in front of you this coming year or your life, forget the words "can't" and "don't" and "won't"and just think about awesome things in your life. Once you forget about what is hard, it won't control you anymore, but you will control it by all your optimism and it will be so much easier to fight it or live with it. Everyone has problems, but that shouldn't stop you from doing fun stuff and being happy.

#5 RESOLUTION
..not resolutionS. Don't plan a million things you want to accomplish this year, because you won't do them anyway. It will just make you feel bad, once you realise, that it's impossible to get everything on your list done. Just plan ONE thing for this year...one thing that will challenge you, but is possible to reach. Everyone knows, how it motivates mankind to have a goal. PS: My goal this year is to "Not touch chocolate, but instead find other ways to be happy (at least one reason a day)".

#6 TRUST GOD
Know that God loves you and wants the best for you. He has planned an awesome life for you, all you need to do, is to TRUST Him...and I mean seriously trust Him with all your heart. Once you feel like the weight of the world is on your shoulders, just tell God to make your shoulders stronger and lead you towards your happiness. I mean, which parents wouldn't plan the best for their child, if they were almighty?






Lots of Love xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment