January 13, 2015

Scream and shout and let it all out!

Here I am again, looking for reasons that will make you happy

#9 Uplifting Music
Nothing better than putting your favorite tune on after waking up. In case you don't have one yet, just search for "uplifting music" on the net.
Some songs that make me GROOVE in the morning are:
*Matthew West - Hello, my name is
*Lecrae - All I need is you
*Jamie Grace - Beautiful Day
*Sara Bareilles - Brave
*Mandisa (feat. Toby Mac) - Good Morning
*Needtobreathe - Let us love
*Mercy Me - Move

#10 Writing a diary...FOR SOMEONE ELSE!
Everyone needs a real deep conversation from time to time. Last year I received a handwritten diary from a friend, which he wrote for some months, before handing it over to me. There were just his thoughts on many areas of life, his struggles, happiness, funny reminders of what we did together and what he thought in particular situations about me, that i never knew about. E.g. "That day you seemed to be in bad mood and not willing to talk to anybody..what was wrong??? Are you angry with me??"
- It was awesome to read it, so I started to write one for him.. It makes double fun to write down what's in my head, because I know he will read it and we will talk about it, which will inspire us to new thoughts or actions! :-)

#11 CHANGE YOUR THOUGHTS
One of my friends, who did a therapy, told me about this technique she learned: If you're having a bad thought, write it down, thing about it and turn it into a good one, because what we see in this world and what we feel, is a reflection of the thoughts in our brain! E.g. you think ,,Everyone i angry with me and hates me." and change it into "Not everyone is angry! Only this one person. And they don't hate me, they are just angry about this one thing I did."
Changing your thoughts will help you a lot with changing your whole attitude.



Lots of Love xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment