April 30, 2013

Exaggerated Smile

Hey you out there xx

After a lot of days up and down I told myself, that today's gonna be a good day. The very best day. So I dressed up, made my hair and make up and practiced the perfect smile before I said heeeey xx to the world. Ok, so I went out and smiled at every stranger..not as you do it usually, but exaggerated.

Although the greek philosoph Aristotle teaches us to choose the middle between two extremes, sometimes you have to go for the extrem. In my case: The extrem smile. - And I really meant it.

It was worth it. I didn't just feel nice and good but also got compliments about my shoes, had people smile at me and even a grandpa talk to me. The hot emergency paramedic, who's wallet fell on the ground, while we had a long eye contact is my favorite. But who knows? There are still more than 10 hours to go :-)



Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment