April 15, 2013

Summertime Sadness.

I don't think this song is so famous, just because it sounds so good or because Lana Del Rey is so beautiful. For me, already the title is precious and worthy. Everytime I listen to this song my hands get cold and I just want to shake. My heartbeat starts to beat in Summertime Sadness.
It's because I'm a winter person. I never understood...Being born in the middle of Summer, but loving Winter to much. I always loved things, other hated and didn't like the stuff other people liked.
Blue - the most famous favorite color. Realized as a kid, that all kids around me loved blue. Till then I didn't like it. The same with pink. I was a green kid and still am today.
House and Techno - at the age of 13/14 all of my male classmates started to listen to Techno and girls to House. It was this time, that I started to like Rap.

Summer - Everyone feels like summer is so beautiful. And I love it like every season. I love picking up strawberrys and doing bike tours accross the fields. It's just that so many peole don't like the cold temperatures and melancholic mood in winter. Winter is my top season..I love sitting there and watching Christmas movies under my blanket, cuddling my pillow. Makes me happy. I also love walking through the snow - at night. alone. at places, i'm alone. a ghostly railroad. I love buying ice cream then. My hands start to freeze..it's cold and they freeze so much, I want to cry. But it makes me happy.

I know why it is like this with the seasons. In Winter everyone feels alone..And I feel understood. We all share our lonesomeness in Winter. But in Summer everyone is so happy..I'm happy, too. But there are just some moments..when I'm alone walking in the fields..I feel so freaking alone on this world. And then there is noone to understand me. Everyone is having barbecue and having fun. I like to be melancholic sometimes. Feeling alone and really being it. Although I know alone is a dangerous thing to be.

Summer reminds me of my first love. Of the good and the bad. All the kisses and all the moments he left me alone. In the middle of the way.

Memories. Everyone has them. I wonder if there is someone to have beautiful, sad Winter memories. Is it, what artists are made of?

- Oh my god. I feel it in the air.
 Telephone wires above are sizzling like a snare. 
Honey, I'm on fire, I feel it everywhere. 
Nothing scares me anymore.

I'm feeli' electric tonight.
Cruising down the coast goin' 'bout 99.
Got my bad baby by my heavently side.
I know if I go, I'll die happy tonight.

I think I'll miss you forever.
Like the stars miss the sun in the morning sky.
Later's better than never.
Even if you're gone I'm gonna drive..drive..drive.. -

*

Lots of Love xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment