April 15, 2013

- With every heartbeat.

This statement automatically makes me think of the question: How much do you love it? Is remind remind you of quesions like: Do you love me? or How much do you love him/her? Do you miss her/him? 
Whatever occures inside of you, if you hear that sentence is a feeling. This three words sentence conjures up a feeling. To me a very strong feeling. The strongest. Love..And all of the feelings connected to love: Trust, Anger, Loss, Togetherness xo, Longing...
Although I have some negative feelings in mind the Longing is the strongest. I feel it's positive. It's positive to desire things, you love with every heartbeat. 

What do you love with every heartbeat? 

Just picture it, close your eyes and listen to the sound of your heart.


Lots of Love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment