April 20, 2013

Borderline

There are things in life we shouldn't do, although we would really want to. We want them, but we are rational...we know life would be better if we wouldn't do this things. There's a borderline between what we should and shouldn't do..
Everyone has these things. Either it's about a relationship, activity, principles or something else.

I always log my food - so I can control my calorie intake and keep my weight..For a very, very long time I stuck to this principle of mine. I wrote down everything I ate all day long and then clicked the 'Complete' button and finished eating for that day. And then, once, I crossed the borderline and didn't log all the food. Consequence: 1) I could have gained weight. 2) Main important: I was lying to myself. ..After this one time I stopped crossing the border. Another time - for a longer time - I crossed the borderline again. It didn't feel so bad all the time. Doing it more often made it feel okay, not wrong anymore.

Borderlines stop to feel wrong after crossing them over and over again. But they are wrong..They really are. We are just lying to ourselves. We say it's not so bad, but actually it is. That's why they are called borderlines, limits, boundarys, metes, edges, peripherys. That's why we shouldn't cross them.

- Borderlines are in our lifes for a reason. -
Find out why.


Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment