May 3, 2013

..and then it reaches your mind..

Every now and then I believe everyone comes to the point to ask theirselves:
What's the sense of this all?


What's the sense of being alive and living this life? Why are we doing things and why do things exist? Does everything happen for a reason and what for are the people in our life? Why do we even ask ourselves all these questions and think about stuff like that...is it helpful in any way or bring us forward? There are a lot more questions to ask.

I'm very interested in philosophy and psychology. I often read biographies of philosophs and get in touch with ther theories. If I start to wonder about something, like love or friendship, I look for answers in psychology, philosophy, biology..In science. It is truly amazing, how much science can tell us about the world around us. Did you know that depression can be seen by a brain x-ray, because your brain structure changes if you have depression? Or did you know that in the first moment you are attracted by people who smell different than you do, because nature thinks, they have a very variated genpool and you can reproduce with them best? Did you know that guys are most creative, when they feel lust and that therefore a lot of male artists have a muse? You see. It's amazing, what science knows and I always look for answers in science, when I come to the point of my life's sense.

All the information: theories, media, life, experience, thoughts, people around us... that can really confuse us, when we are looking for a sense in something.

I had a tough time lately and I feel like I looked for a sense everywhere. I couldn't even stand silence, because it made me thoughtful and I got lost in my thoughts. Eventually I took rest, because I was so tired from thinking and tired from searching..

And then I found this song about love. I listened to it and felt better.
No matter how bad I feel, I always end up there. In front of god. 
Of course, I know about god all the time in my confusion, but often enough I don't want to talk to him. But in the end, he is the only one to give me the peace I need and to fill my confusion with love:



Lots of Love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment