October 28, 2012

Pee. Are. A. Why. E. Are.

Pee Are A Why E Are - try to make a word out of this.

I'm just reading a good book about Prayer. It's wrote my Mother Teresa and Brother Roger from Taizé..it's a great book and I learn many things from it. But the words who seem so essential to me - and I think everyone should know - are those, from whom I learn so much. These are the words, which stick to my mind forever. It's a book about how to pray and what prayer is.. There are a lot of definitions of the word 'prayer' given. One of my favorites by now:

- Prayer shouldn't be something forced and exhausting, but a conversation with the father. -

This is something which helped me a lot. Prayer is a converstion. You talk to god, like you would talk to your father, mother or any beloved person of yours. There are situations in everyday life where I am just really exhausted..so I just go somewhere, to be totally alone and chill out. I don't talk to other people than and I wouldn't pray in that moments. So another thing I learned from Mother Teresa is what to do in exhausted moments.. Just chill out somewhere. Really, you need this.

... And then ask god:  Please god, you know me, listen to my heart..

You don't need big words or thoughts. Just chill out at let him hear your soul. This is one of the most relaxin' things I can imagine...you chill out with a kind of unexplainable peace in your heart. Just try it.


Lots of Love xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment