October 24, 2012

Bad Day

You know what I do, when I have a bad day? I cry, write and listen to that song.
First of all I cry and let my emotions to be free. Then I write down everything..my feelings, things that may help you, love, hate, ignorance, fear, anger, friendship, faith, hope. Last of all I listen to 'Bad Day' by Daniel Powter:

" Where is the moment we needed the most? You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost. They tell me your blue skies fade to gray. They tell me your passion's gone away. And I don't need no carryin' on! You stand in the line just to hit a new low. You're fakin' a smile with a coffee to go.You tell me your life's been way off line, you're fallin' to peaces every time. And I don't need no carryin' on! 'Cause you had a bad day. You're takin' one down..

You sing a sad song just to turn it around.

You say you don't know, you tell me don't lie. You work on a smile and you go for a ride. You had a bad day, the camera don't lie. You're coming back down and you
REALLY DON'T MIND.

...you had a bad day."

And it really helps. It helps a huge lot.

Lots of Love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment