June 11, 2013

Can time heal a broken heart?

I for myself can't answer this question with a clear 'yes!'. My first boyfriend and I were in a relationship for about a year and now it is already  3 years over. Still my heart is aching anytime I see him. The first year after the break up I couldn't even look at him, because it made me cry.
Sometimes I'm sad about the break up of a friendship with someone I could talk to about anything. The person suddenly stopped being carrying and didn't put any effort into being good friends.
I guess everybody could add something to this list of people we love and miss. People, we feel we need to make our life perfect. People, who obviously don't need us to be happy.

So will this broken hearted state of being ever change? I think time doesn't heal, but for sure teaches us a lot about life and ourselves..It teaches everyone of us how to handle the pain in a way, that's best for you. Don't freak out, if life sometimes throws you back where you already were once: In the bleeding area of your heart. ..Just try to survive the moment and go on. You are not alone.

Everybody feels pain. Our hearts are villages with houses full and empty. We still love the empty houses with their wild gardens and the smell of our beloved person in it. But we are heroes, because we can live on. I like to let god's grace be a sticking plaster for the ache inside of me.


Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment