January 17, 2013

2o13.

So it's 2o13 now. The thing I love most about it, is, how every year - and even every day - is a new beginning. You may have failed yesterday, fought some hard battles and been falling down to the grouund a thrillion times..But tommorow it's a new day and everything starts again. Forget about yesterday and be a little bit better today. 

I would love all of us to look for a quote or sentence that will lead us throw the year. You may find it in a book you like, the bible, a movie, a song, the internet, from some celebrity you like, a family member or you just make up your own mind. I still haven't found my sentence, but I can tell you the one from last year: 

- If someone loves you, you don't think whether to love back or not. - 

Everytime I hear that sentence I want to continue it like this: You just do it. You love back. 
So go and find your quote lighting you the way this year. It may sound strange right now, but I promise you, it will help you. or teach you. 

PS: Stay tuned, cause I have a lot more ideas how to make this year superlicious (:


Lots of Love xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment