November 16, 2012

hate with love!

It's short, simple and just true. purely true. you never really stop loving someone, even if you think you do..it comes back. they come back into your mind.
Even if people say, they don't like you anymore. Once you've been in their heard and you'll have your place there forever..
It's not just you, feeling this way. Everyone does.

If I think of all the people in school I know try hard to ignore and people, who try hard to ignore me..I still love them. They are in my heart. It's not like I disregard them..I just don't get along with them. There is some hate inside of me..although I don't wish them death..but I feel a kind of hate-love. And I miss all the people in my heart, I really miss them. But I don't know if I would go back in time.



Lots of Love xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment